November 11, 2008

Big release

I decided to scan Tsukuyomi Moon Phase volume 1-11. I'm aware that volume 1-8 are already released but maybe not everyone knows where to get them and I want to make this nice series available to more people. I think the releases so far (v1-4 from Akatsuki-Manga and Mobots and v5-8 by some anonymous scanner) look better than mine, so if you can, you should get these. But now less talk, more releases.

tmp

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU


Volume 2: RS | MF | MU

Volume 3: RS | MF | MU


Volume 4: RS | MF | MU


Volume 5: RS | MF | MU


Volume 6: RS | MF | MU

Volume 7: RS | MF | MU

Volume 8: RS | MF | MU

Volume 9: RS | MF | MU


Volume 10: RS | MF | MU


Volume 11: RS | MF | MU


Scanning volume 4 was a huge pain in the ass, I spend almost twice as much time on the cropping of the pages as with the other books...stupid shit...(nearly) all the others went smoothly, so I was able to finish them in three days.

Again, I advise you to get the releases that are already out, v1-4 by Akatsuki-Manga and Mobots and volume 5-8 by some unknown scanner (at least I don't know who did them) since they look better than mine. You can get them from lurk, don't know about other sites.

Those who want to know about my future projects, I already wrote about that some days ago, so just read the post.

Now enjoy the releases

22 comments:

  1. sweet love of god thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A thousand thanks wouldn't be enough ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally, I just leech and don't even comment... but THANKS FOR YOU FOR THIS, tsukiyomi is one of my favorite manga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx I really appereciate all your hard work, once again thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the scans...really appreciate it a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!
    thank you!!!
    i've been waiting for this for a looooong time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope to see the other volumes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. is too good ^^ i need more XD thank!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx man, we all know you scanned alot xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. My blessings shall be with you. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey: volume 5-8 by some unknown scanner (at least I don’t know who did them) it's actually by Random Scanlations. By Kick The Kitty you can find them on franky-house forum under scanlator's park in A few scanlations or something like that. They scanned the volumes and a friend of mine edited them i think.. not sure about that though :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the info, but I didn't find it in the thread, you were probably talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah good job man I like all your release. Do you happen to have this series "Please save My Earth" http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1245

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nope, don't have it but if you want to read it, Hawks scanlated already all volumes, so there is no need for me to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Temporarily Sane26 November, 2008 05:34

    I saw a few episodes of the anime and thought it looked interesting, then i found the manga here, just wanted to say thanks a lot , i got really into it and read all 11 volumes this morning It's a really great story :)

    I hope it's not to rude of me to ask but will you be uploading the upcoming volumes when they're available?

    Thanks again,
    -TS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Volume 12 should be released this year, since I already ordered it but don't know when it's going to be delivered. For the rest...I plan to buy them but I don't know how much time is going to be between the official release and me buying it and actually scanning it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you got my big thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh thank you very much, man i've been looking everywhere for this T_T

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy crap!!!
    You are like mother Theresa only nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work! I've been hunting for volumes beyond volume 4 for like a year now and just about gave up hope. You're the answer to many prayers! Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks I appreciate it. It's been two years since you last updated anything. Anyways from what I hear TokyoPop has stopped with releasing the other volumes and will only currently sell their already released volumes. I think it's due to layoffs and the like but yeah its dead. I haven't heard anything about volume 14 at all. I wonder if they'll re-release an uncensored version of this.

    ReplyDelete