November 24, 2008

Finished another one!

Again a series that got no releases for a very long time, Eureka Seven. Volume 5 for now, Volume 6 will follow later.

Update: Volume 6 released

[caption id="attachment_334" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Dewey looks like an undine from Aria."]Dewey looks like an undine from Aria.[/caption]

Eureka Seven

Volume 5: RS | MF | MU

Volume 6: RS | MF | MU

One notable difference between the scanlations and Bandai's release is that the ship isn't called Gekko-Go but Moonlight, just don't let it confuse you. Maybe there are some other differences with names but I just read Volume 4 of the scans so I don't really know.

Dunno what and when something new will come out, probalby nothing until I get my new scanner. The one I used till now wasn't mine, just borrowed it.

Screw that...got my new computer today with my scanner but still don't know when I'm gonna do anything.

Anyway, enjoy the release

8 comments:

  1. Great pickup - I knew it had been a long time, but I checked Baka Updates, and they have the last release a year and a half ago (and IIRC that was after a few months gap). This is the second series you've rescued for me. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man , Keep up the good work , its truly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, i really want to see the end of this series. Really appreciate what you're doing :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome -- I'm happy to donate mangas to you for series that are almost complete, but not finished, especially if you then scan them. If you set up an Amazon wishlist, I'd happily buy them for you (and that way, I don't see your real name/address, but I'd also know that my donations are going towards the manga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks but no thanks. I don't buy most of my manga on amazon since it's often gets too expensive, when they convert the price into euros. With English manga it's often more that 30%, sometimes even up to 50% more expensive than an other shop I mainly use (it's bol.de btw). So even if I don't spend the money I don't see why someone else should spend more than necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw, thx for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey.. so since you've done all the projects you said you'd do... what are the next projects?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Necrophagia, please take a look at my Projects page. Your question should be answered there.

    ReplyDelete