November 21, 2008

He Is My Master v04

WOOHOO! Here we go, I got this book a few hours ago, read it and actually wanted to scan it tomorrow but I got nothing to do and thought "Fuck it, just get it over with"...so here it is:

himm_v04_cover

He Is My Master

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU

I said in an earlier post that I wasn't going to be at home for some time, but everything is getting delayed but probably starting next week I'm not gonna be around for a few weeks (2-3 weeks). In this time I hope I get everything I ordered (which is way too much btw) so once I get home I can get something done. Those who want to know what, just go to my Projects page, everything is written there.

Now enjoy the release

1 comment:

  1. And you´re going to scan Mushishi too?? T_T thanks, there´s some planned mangas that I tought I would never continue to read.

    ReplyDelete