November 27, 2008

One more to go

Just volume 4 for now. For some reason Windows, Canon or possibly both in some kind of evil alliance deleted my profiles of my scanner (my settings for brightness, contrast, etc.) so I had to do all of it again. I got it to look kind of like before but now when the "scanner-light" gets to the middle (where the two pages join) and it creates a shadow, my settings sometimes increase this dark area, which bothered me to some extend. If you want to know what I'm talking about check page 70-71 in the middle of the upper border (doesn't really matter on that page) or page 136-137 where you can't read part of the text anymore because of that.

Oh well...here it is:

fmpo_v04_cover

Full Metal Panic! Overload!

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU

Last volume will follow tomorrow.

Now enjoy the release

4 comments:

  1. regardless if you're scanner worked the right way or not, i appreciate that you're doing this for all of us who can't have it

    ^.<!!

    great job and thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's fast. thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you amaze me how you choose the ones i like :D thanks for the awesome releases.. can't wait for the last volume. anywho.. have you looked into doing Yubisaki Milk Tea the last 2 volumes: v6 and v7 i think.. It's a really good manga :) and it's been licensed by... tokyopop as i recall..

    ReplyDelete