November 27, 2008

Time waits for no one

Here it is! The "real" manga adaption to my favorite movie: Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, the 2006 anime. I have watched the movie 4 or 5 times already and it doesn't get boring. Because I love the movie that much I had this book imported from Australia, because Chuang Yi can only, besides some Asian countries, destribute it's English manga in Australia or New Zealand. I paid nearly twice as much for shipping and insurance than for the book itself but for me, it was totaly worth it.

tokikake_cover

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - Tokikake

The Girl Who Leapt Trough Time

Download: RS | MF | MU

The manga is very similar to the 2006 movie, since it's based on that. No major differences but you get more info on the aunt and her past. The ending may be a bit rushed but nevertheless it's great.

Now enjoy

15 comments:

  1. I never knew this even existed. Likewise, it's one of my favorite movies (I've seen it 4 times so far), so I really appreciate your getting this to us. Many thanks (again).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks great manga much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was actually going to scanlated it myself since no group took this project. but u made it first ^^

    this one's also my fave and i too never get bored watch the anime over and over again

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this, it made me want to watch the movie again... which I promptly did. Thanks much for this manga. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thanks for the upload but im havin trouble downloading it i cant open the mediafire or the megaupload downloads so i tried to download the one from rapidshare but it says the session has expired :(
    Do u think u could give me some advice please? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the links are up and working, has to be something on your side but I can't really help you. I will upload it later for you on an other host.
    Edit: You can try this http://uploaded.to/?id=wconi6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sharing this! okay so what is the vol 1 and vol 2 you posted for November 23, 2008? is this diff from that one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, the other series is completley different. They don't have much in common except for this general idea, that the girl can do time leaps/jumps/whatever. Tokikake is a manga version of the 2006 anime. I don't know if the "two volume series" has maybe more connections with the original book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for uploading this! I just watched the movie, and absolutely LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for scanlating this manga! I watched the movie and like it very much so I decided to see if there's a manga for it and there is. I'm very grateful for you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved this movie. I've been meaning to buy this manga (really) but for now I'll have to do with this! Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thank you so much for uploading this manga. I loved the anime so much I decided to read the manga as well. :p

    ReplyDelete