November 5, 2008

woot! double release?!

YEAH!
Finished both volumes faster than I thought, so here are volume 8 and 9 of Girls Bravo.

gb_v08

Volume 8: RS | MF | MU

While I was finish this I had some problems with some pages being there twice and some others that went missing...as far as I could tell I corrected everything, so everything should be alright but if I missed something please tell me, so I can fix it. And now...

gb_v09

Volume 9: RS | MF | MU

I'm sure I will get the last one done today too and maybe even some other (really small) project. Well you'll see.

Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. thank you very much for the release. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! Finally, I can finish reading this series. It's been so long since the last time I read a chapter of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the scans! Thanks to you I'll be able to complete this series once for all! Do you have other projects in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I already have plans for some other series, a small part of the first one will probably released today, then tomorrow two or three other books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again bro, one more book to go & I can finally finish reading the series. Mush appreciated =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! I almost gave up for this series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your so hot right now you're about to go super nova!!! One more left!

    ReplyDelete