December 26, 2008

3in1!

A bit later than I originally wanted but I was just to fucking lazy and never wanted to do something...

First the main Series:

sd_v01_cover

Someday's Dreamers

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU

Not much to say. It was already done by another group nearly 5 years ago (in much better quality) but if you didn't read it yet then you can just take these.

Now the spin-off or side-story or whatever:

sds_v01_cover

Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU

Also not much to say except that the next one should be released on sunday.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to watch about 3 1/2 seasons of Family Guy.

Enjoy and screw all that "Merry Christmas" stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I want to read this manga so much tahat I sped days looking in the internet. Merry Xmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete