December 21, 2008

I'm back

Alright, here we go. I wanted to write something about my time in the hospital but screw this, sort of...

Most of the time I read books. I read over 5000 pages (no manga or other comics) so let's start with something like reviews to these books (not really reviews, I just want to brag about the fact that I read so much...)

First Journey to the West. Some might have heard of this, Dragon Ball seems to be partly inspired by this. I won't go to deep in the story but let me say this: I don't recommend it to someone who don't really want to read it, especially the unabridged version which has 2400 pages...and most of the storys are alike. My version (Foreign Language Press) comes in 4 books and you could skip easy books 2 and 3 without missing anything, it's just the same stuff over and over again...

Next are some light novels. Slayers, great series, too bad Tokyopop seems to have stopped after the end of part 1. Funny as hell and good action. Then the Oh! My Goddess Novel, which is very good too. It really felt like OMG, I could easily think of it as part of the official stories, what can't be said about my next books. The Love Hina Novels...they sucked ass, the first more than the second but well...After that I read the second volume of Missing and it was alright. I'm not a big fan of this occult and conspiracy stuff but it was good enough that I will most likely buy the third volume when it is released (if ever...).

And lastly The Guide (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). Not much to say about it, it's just fucking good. Imo the last two books aren't as good as the previous ones and the overall ending isn't so good but I enjoyed every page of it. So let's see what this Colfer dude is going to do with the series...

Now let's get to the reason you are all here:

tmp_v12_cover2

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

Volume 12: RS | MF | MU

I think the scans don't look so good, especially the black in some places but it's more than readable.

Also you may have noticed that I added MegaUpload links for nearly all my releases. I already mentioned in my previous post that I won't use ES anymore, so I will try MegaUpload for a while but I would appreciate it if you could tell me when some links aren't working anymore.

That's it, Spellbound v01 probably on the 24th or 25th and most likely along with a "re-release" of the two volumes of the first series for all those who haven't read it yet and don't know where or how to get it.

Now enjoy the release

Update: I just realized, that I forgot to make some adjustments on the cover, so I made some quick changes just now, nothing major. So those who care can just click on the image above and save the pic. Also this is in fact what every cover of the series should look like (I'm talking about these light symbols in the background) I just noticed that all the others are almost pure white (the background) but who cares anyway...

Furthermore I made a mistake with the link from the picture, now it should show the actual image and not a thumbnail.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks man!! i've been waiting for this and welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're out of Hospital again. Many thanks for the Moonphase vol. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting effort to get this out.It's very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. You sure read a lot this time =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos for this and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks thanks thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx for the manga man

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANX MAN!!!!!

    just re-watching the anime....one of my favourites vampire anime/manga
    i lost hope that anyone would continue to bring this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! This is something I want to see more too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there thank you for all the release but any chance of you releasing the other remaining volumes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tokyopop has postponed v13, so no new volumes until they release it.

    ReplyDelete