December 7, 2008

Present status and future *update, again*

It's been a while since I made a post or release and it's going to a bit longer until I release something new. I'm in the hospital right now and I'm probably staying there for another week or two (they permitted me to go out for today, that's why I can write this). When I get back I'm going to start scanning again but like I said before, at a slower pace, I will probably release a book once or twice a week.

The next things are going to be Moon Phase v12, Someday's Dreamers and Mushishi (in this order) and Honey and Clover will probably follow sometime in the future.

Apart from these manga I really don't know what is going to happen afterwards. I have a few series on my mind that I would really like to buy but I need some money first before I'm going to decide anything.

That's it for now.

Update: I'm at home again, for today that is. I'm staying in the hospital till wednesday and will probably scan something new at the weekend.

It seems easy-share deleted many of my "older" files (i.e. those that were uploaded a month ago or sooner) and a mass-upload from my rapidshare account (a premium account...) didn't work, so I decided I'm not going to use it anymore. Rapidshare and Mediafire should be sufficient and most people use MF anyway, so screw ES...maybe I'm going to look for some other alternative later. I will edit all the posts and pages later and remove the ES links.

That's it for now, I will probably drop a short line when I'm at home again.

New Update: I'm home again and will release something on sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Yo, senfgurke2-san i hope you get well soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon senfgurke2! And to be able to live your life the way you like it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better, be in a hospital is so boring. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hospital? Gee, I hope you get well fast. Take care!

    ReplyDelete