December 28, 2008

Spellbound

Now...right off the bat, I changed some things in my scanning process so I now save a huge amount of time on each book (around 1/3 maybe up to 1/2 of the time) but from now on there will be these shadows in the middle of the pages again. Since FMP Overload I used a function of my scanner, that reduces these shadows, which looks often better imo but now that I changed a few things I have to test first if I will use it again (at least not till Spellbound is finished). In the past I always had these shadows and it was fine, so it should be fine now (it kind of bothers me, since Spellbound v01 didn't have these shadows and I want some kind of consistency when I scan a series but the massive amount of time I save makes up for this).

Now to the release

sds_v02_cover

Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU

It's possible that my next release is going to be delayed (I want to release a book every wednesday and sunday). I will probably have to work some 12h nightshifts for a few days starting today (well I hope so, I need the money), so I don't know if I get some time to scan but I will definitely release two books next week.

Update: Screw this! That was no work, that was torture! Standing 10 hours (luckily they let me go after 10 hours...) in the cold, temperature below 0 (°C) and the wind hitting my face...with all the clothes I wore, I nearly looked as if I was waering one of those fatsuits...and still I only got to the point of "not so cold." Well anyway, so I will spend my next few days at home in my warm bed so Spellbound v03 should be released on time.

That's it for now, enjoy the release

3 comments:

  1. wow sounds harsh!!! just standing in the cold is bad enough and to add 10hrs to that too... it does sound like torture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know this serie had a spin-off, I'm so taking it !! ^__^
    I really like Someday's Dreamers, so I can't wait to read this one.
    Thank you so much for your hard work ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very interesting series, ^___^
    Thank you very much for scanlating this manga, I really appreciate it!
    Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete