January 25, 2009

I can't believe it's not Mushishi

No Mushishi for a while, volume 7 is going to be released sometime in May but don't expect anything from me before June maybe even July.

So I'm going to start a new series, Honey and Clover. I had this now for a long time and was hesitant to scan it, because at the time I started thinking about this, someone had just released a chapter and there is no point in releasing a series, that gets regular updated but since the group isn't releasing this on a regular basis I decided to scan and release the English books. And here it is:

hac_v01_cover

Honey and Clover

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU

Volume 2, chapter 13-15: RS | MF | MU

Chapter 13-15 are also in an extra file, since chapter 1-12 were already released and if you read those already you can just download this file.

Scanning these two books was really easy, everything went smoothly, same with cropping, I wished all books were like these. I'd also say they look really good (as always I talk about the area in the center).

Now enjoy

PS: Only one more!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you co much for scanning H&C, such a beautiful manga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I would never read this again T_T
    Thanks a lot, you picked up great series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyaan!! thanks soo muuchhh!! XD

    thanks for the hard works!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. waahh thank you!! now i can continue to read this ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for this!!! you are awesome!!!! Can't wait for the next:D THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking up this project! <3 I really wanted to know how it was going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a godsend! first mushishi, now H&C...you picked up two of my FAVORITE dropped manga projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this manga!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're great, guys! Thank you so much for all your hard work! All the best for you as you certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you sososo much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for picking up H&C. Such a beautiful manga!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi,i love dis movie..
    thanz for dis manga!!
    comes,download free H&C movie in myblog
    (click at my name)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're such a lifesaver. Thanks a bunch :D

    ReplyDelete