January 4, 2009

Titles are overrated

Let's start with a small rant, I finally have my new PC together and it's working perfectly, it's fucking silent and should theoretically have a power consumption of less than 100W (probably around 50W with peaks of 70-80W) but I will have to test that. I just fucking love it...now to the release:

sds_v04_cover

Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU

Man, those fucking black shadows suck ass but now as I look at it again, a few hours after I finished scanning, it doesn't look as bad as I first thought...the last one is going to be released on wednesday, look forward to it.

Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. wow that was fast xD. thx man ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one more to release, thanks o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I like this manga very much ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new pc!
    and kudos for the new release :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaa for new PC's that purr like a new born kitten, hehe ^_^
    Thank you for Someday's Dreamers: Spellbound, I have really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete