February 1, 2009

#51

I just noticed that v01 of Ueki was already completley released by atlantisdream, the whole time I thought Kawaru-Enishi were the only ones (chapter 1-6). That's why I now have only v01 ready right now but who cares anyway...those, who have read v01 already can just re-read it, since it's been over four years since atlantisdream released it.

Oh I nearly forgot, you get some bonus pages that atlantisdream (hopefully) didn't release, haven't checked yet...I bet that's what you were waiting for the whole time!

Now, let's get to the book.

tlou_v01_cover

The Law of Ueki

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU

Volume 2 will follow in a few days.

Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. I love you. if you get all of LoU out before march, id be willing to donate 10 or so $

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - if you can, try filling in the gaps in some of the manga series?

    Example would be Gintama - several volume sized gaps between translations.

    Fist of the north star [since some of us would rather read the manga than watch the animu, and it's had a 5 volume gap for eons now]

    etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I keep coming across LoU Plus scans online, and I really wanted tor read the original series first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing ueki. it is a super fun series. ^-^v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :)
    atlantis translation's are so desperate that I was seriously considering whether I should keep on reading. Then I accidentally stumbled upon this site. Thx a lot - you rule :)
    P.S. I still believe that scanslation groups deserve more praise, but official scans are simply better :p

    ReplyDelete