February 18, 2009

#56

Man...I wanted to scan a few books so I don't have to worry about it and do it at the last minute but I ended up playing SNES the whole time...and apparently I suck at nearly all games except maybe Donkey Kong and Super Metroid and if it weren't for the fact that I was using an emulator (meaning I could save at all times, etc.) I would have probably never beaten some other games like R-Type III or other 2-D Shooters...

tlou_v06_cover

The Law of Ueki

Volume 6: RS | MF | MU

Tomorrow or so I'm going to make a post regarding my new projects and as always new release on sunday.

Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. lol, I suck in every emulator, I think I not fitted to play in the keyboard at all. I´m sooo curious about the new project =D thanks for your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo. Thanks for the new release... waiting anxiously on what you'll do next. Btw The Law Of Ueki volume 16 has just been released in stores in 10 February by viz so you should change the info on the law of ueki page to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I ever told you that I think you're awesome? Oh, I haven't? Well then...YOU'RE AWESOME! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete