March 22, 2009

#65

Here it is, the penultimate volume in the series.

tlou_v15_cover

The Law of Ueki

Volume 15: RS | MF | MU

So let's talk about some TV-Shows again. I finished season 4 of Numb3rs, still great, I started watching Life, it's ok, just began with season 2. The first thing I noticed, when I saw a commercial for it (just began airing here in Germany) was, that the main character, Damian Lewis, looks just like Steve McQueen...I think that's what caught my interest. Next is going to be Eastbound and Down (friend of mine says it's awesome, we'll see about that) and Breaking Bad, I hope it's as good as I hear it is.

Now all you have to do is wait three days for the last book.

Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot!!!!!!
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking you! I'm jealous of all the tv you get to watch, especially as i'm cramming for exams. But thanks for all the effort you put into scanning, etc.

    Enjoy my share of tv too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the volume

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this volume!
    Grüße from germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and I've been meaning to watch numb3rs.

    ReplyDelete