March 25, 2009

#66

And this is it, the last volume of Ueki. No more Ai, no more glasses fetishists but this isn't really a bad time to finish this series since Ueki Plus is nearly finished too, E-A is already working on the last volume and even if you don't have to read this to understand the sequel, some people (like me) might prefer it like this.

tlou_v16_cover

The Law of Ueki

Volume 16: RS | MF | MU

This was my biggest project yet but not for long since Cheeky Angel has a few books more.

Now, I already announced my next few releases, Honey and Clover and He is My Master and also you can look forward to something special in a few weeks.

Enjoy

PS: Luckily I scanned this a while ago because today I decided to test Windows 7 and I might not be able to scan for a few days depending on the availability of drivers for my scanner. But fear not! The next few books are already finished so you can get your regular dose of manga from here.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other project finished =D And Honey & Clover here we go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for finishing this great series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the anime and enjoyed it, I really appreciate you scanning the manga. I liked it alot too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the last volume ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the last volume of ueki, i can't wait to see cheeky angel, i love the anime. thanks for all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you,
    And can you tell me how do you scan? =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for another series completed. great... can't wait for your next releases...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mono
    Not much to tell, I put the book on the scanner, add some weight, to push the spine down, adjust the levels and scan it. I import the pics in Photoshop CS4 and crop them. That's it in a nutshell.
    For something specific it'd be better if you'd write a mail, address is on the About page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :D
    That must have costed you much money T_T

    ReplyDelete
  11. H&C is love.

    thanks for sharing the releases! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. RandomAnonymousRequester25 March, 2009 21:24

    Where did my requests disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for following through and finishing the whole series! I can't wait for Honey and Clover and He is my master!

    ReplyDelete