March 29, 2009

#67

Well fuck me! This post was accidently published yesterday...that's what happens if you schedule your posts to get published automatically but can't read a fucking calender...But since I didn't put in the download links yet nobody got it anyway. So now to get on with the original post:

Now that Ueki is finished let's continue some older projects.

hac_v04_cover

Honey and Clover

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU

V05 should be next, just got it yesterday so it'll probably be ready on Wednesday (still haven't tested my scanner with Windows 7 but it shouldn't be a problem, no problems so far with anything I did).

Enjoy

11 comments:

  1. Many thank for scanlating Honey & Clover. Your hard work is truly appreciated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't put in words how grateful I am for this! Thank you for your hard work! This is one of my favorite mangas ever! You are simply the best!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! thanks soooo muuch for your hard works!!! honey & clover is one of my most favorite mangas.. this is so great, guys!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moooore Honey & Clove!!! Best manga ever!!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot! *0*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I've been waiting for v.05 since that's the only one my library doesn't have yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! So happy I'll be able to continue reading it. Thanks for the hard work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your hard work! I love you, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is really atrocious-- you should be ashamed, dude. What is the excuse for scanning licensed, published titles?

    I'm looking forward to this site getting shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete