April 12, 2009

#90

For a change, let's go with a short one.

voiceful_cover

Voiceful

Download: RS | MF | MU

Well, I'm not really satisfied with the scans. This book didn't have the same size as "normal" manga, it was bigger and barely fit on my scanner. Now, when you read the scans you can see some lines and brighter areas in the bottom right corner. I had no idea why this looks like that when I scanned it. I did a handful of tests to figure out the reason but the results were just more confusing, so I decided to keep it like that. It's still perfectly readable, just bothered me a bit. One day after I finished the scans I figured out the reason for these lines and stuff but I don't want to scan the book again so you have to live with it.

Oh yeah, the pics have a higher resolution than my other releases. I did this just because the book itself was bigger than normal, not that it would improve that much...

Also after the last story there was a preview of First Love Sisters which I didn't include in the release but this is the reason for the gap between pages 150 and 176.

Enough talk, enjoy the release

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the release...

    I have been wanting to read this for a long time.... Your release just made my day.

    While your at it, can you do First Love Sisters as while?

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, i always wanted to read this manga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish to finish reading this!! Thankssss! I would like to read the First Love sisters too =/ Lililicious will release this, but not the first volume =o What the meaning in read a serie without the first volume?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A yuri release =3. Can you also scan Stray little devil in the future? Anyway thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for this for a long time. Many many thanks for your hard work! ^^ Happy

    ReplyDelete