April 15, 2009

#91

Surprise, surprise, another one volume long story.

hmcs_cover

Haridama Magic Cram School

Download: RS | MF | MU

This manga is from the same author as Venus Versus Virus, just take a look.

Also I want to try something else, so I added a poll:



How should I release my stuff in the future?

Well, of course I could leave everything as it is, I will release one series, until I run out of books and switch to something else.

Then I could just shuffle (randomly, more or less) through my available manga, thus offering a wider range of series.

And of course let's not forget the third option: nothing at all! I shouldn't exclude the people who don't like what I'm doing and start whining just because I think they are idiots.

Whatever the result may be, it won't take effect immediately since the next 2 or 3 releases are already planned, but just take a look on the side and vote.

Enjoy

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for release.
    I personaly like shounen-manga. If you make shounen-manga, then i would like
    " release one series, until I run out of books and switch to something else."
    But if you make some shojo-manga, then i would like:
    "shuffle (randomly, more or less) through my available manga, thus offering a wider range of series."
    (hoping, that you will release some shounen-manga :-)
    --> Make like you want, there is no "best" choice :)

    Some people says, that scans are bad for manga-artists, but:

    I like, what you are making! I dont have money--> I can't buy those mangas himself..
    For example "Cheeky Angel". I would never buy it, because i though, that this manga is boring(from covers..). But thank to you i enjoed it :)
    another example: "Empowered". I really enjojed this "manga" an bought volume 4 :)

    Ah, if you did not read this "manga" "Empowered" then READ! it! :)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/39434450/Empowered_01__2007_.cbz
    http://rapidshare.com/files/74910573/empowered_-_dhp_short_story.cbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Looks interesting.

    As for the release schedule, I think it's alright the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the way it is. It´s better you finish a serie soon cause some people in general wait for just two or three series

    ReplyDelete
  4. or do a poll when u dont know which series to scanlate next, like should i do this this or this, but tht jus my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... thanks for the release. seems interesting. i vote for the way it already is.

    @saras... that's a comic. not a manga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, it is a comics, but his style and story are very manga-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of Visual Novels in libraries these days if you scan with a method that does not unbind the book, Perhaps you can scan some of the library Manga too .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the release. It was good but left much to be desired in the end with a number of lose ends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this release. I also really enjoyed Cheeky Angel (or Tenshi na Konamaiki).
    I vote for the way you are already doing things.

    ReplyDelete