April 26, 2009

#94

5 short ones in a row...

19

Yodong's Vampire

Download: RS | MF | MU

This one is from the site netcomics.com, that's why it looks better than my other releases, just the pics are a bit smaller. Also there is no actual cover for this. The one I put in this post is the pic you can get from the site (full size). Other than that, netcomics isn't bad at all, if you just want to read a series once. It's cheap too (around 1$ for this book). Of course you'll have to read it online and don't get an actual book, that you can put in your shelf but I think I'm going to release some more series, that are available there (at least 2 or 3).

Enough of that, let's talk about how awesome I am! I got my second copy of the Suzumiya Haruhi novel and started to read it again (for the third time, not to speak about the 20 times or so, I watched the anime...). It's just awesome! Then I finally got my new smartphone. It's a used one from ebay but this way I saved about 70% compared to a new one and so far it works like a charm. Let's just hope it stays that way. I also started to watch Reaper, so far a pretty nice show.

Then let's get to the poll. It's pretty conclusive, with over 70% voting for option #1 after 10 days. I'm going to keep it on the site till the next release but I doubt that any major changes will happen, so I'm just going to release like I always did.

8 comments:

  1. thx for the release. :) can you release to terra next please? Seems really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the release. do you have a link to the full size pic? i couldnt find it on the site. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! This looks interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, this seems interesting; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @slayer, this is the full size pic. I didn't find another, bigger one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah i misunderstood what you said. thanks.

    ReplyDelete