May 31, 2009

#103 part b

Rest of volume two.

toterra_v02_cover2

To Terra

Volume 2 part b: removed links

Here we go, same quality as the first part, so it's pretty good. Now there's just one more book left.

Again some comments on manga because I don't have anything else to talk about:

Kongou Banchou, quite enjoyable but nothing special.It's just your typical shounen but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, art is great and I like shoujo-ai/yuri, so it's all good.

Kobato, with CLAMP I'm torn between love (Card Captor Sakura, xxxHolic, etc.) and hate (X, RG Veda...) but this is one I really like.

Until Death Do Us Part, I recently caught up again, after those daily releases a while back but I just can't make up my mind about this one. Blind Samurai Guy is of course awesome but this stuff with some big, evil organisation, lurking in the shadows isn't really my preferred setting.

Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. thx for the release :). Can't wait for the next release. Btw, i'm not sure if you've read my other comment but: here's a new suggestion maybe you'll like it :) Dragon Drive : http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1114 It is similar to law of ueki...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like yuri maybe you would like Octave, the scanlator Tranquil Spring is releasing, it´s one of the best mangas I´ve ever read..
    http://tranquil-spring.elarai.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Necrophagia
    Yeah I've read your other comment. Story sounds a bit cliche for a shounen but who knows. I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kothithelegu31 May, 2009 17:36

    Thank you for the next part of to terra. Very interesting series! Love the series until death do us part. The drawing style and blind samurai fights really stand out, all the rest is ok. :)

    Have you read Level E? It's absurdly odd and twisted but fun. http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4834

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I've read Level E, it was alright, nothing more. Well it kept me till the end (not difficult with only 3 volumes) but I wouldn't buy it if it was ever available in english or german. Just not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another release ^^

    ReplyDelete