May 27, 2009

#103 part a

Here comes the first part of volume two, the continuation of part three...

toterra_v02_cover

To Terra

Volume 2 part a: removed links

This is probably my best release so far. Thanks to Kickthekitty, who gave me some scanning advice, I got rid of the spine shadow. Next step would be to split the pages but I don't think I'm gonna do that, I'm too lazy. Well, To Terra is probably more of a test run because nearly all pages have this white border, which makes it pretty easy to get rid of the shadow but if you look at the splash pages it looks pretty good. But once I have to edit some speech bubbles I'm fucked, it's going to take so much time to clean the pages, get rid of the shadow and edit the speech bubbles, fuck...

Now, I mentioned in an earlier post that I ordered Lucky Star and was going to release it but since it's just recently been picked up and getting released again, of course I'm not going to do it.

And last, some thoughts about manga I recently read.

Hana to Akuma, standard shoujo series, still enjoyable.

Bakuman, I'm up to date again, after half a year and it's still really good.

Girl Friends, didn't start this recently, I've been following this for a while now, it's finally going somewhere but probably going to end soon :<

Akumetsu, same as the above, I didn't just started it recently but every time I notice a new release I have to read it immedately, it's so good.

Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. thx for the release ^^. one more volume and it's finished. can't wait. btw have you read Vinland Saga or Shamo? if not do it, they're good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Necrophagia
    I've read both, even though I'm not up to date, Shamo was pretty awesome at first but went downhill later.
    Vinland Saga is also pretty good, I have a couple of chapters I have yet to read but I will catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kothithelegu28 May, 2009 01:08

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!... you know, this is the first time I wished a scanlating group DIN'T pick up lucky star, senfgurke would probably finish the series faster than them >.>

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i have a new suggestion. hope you like this one. the manga's name is Dragon Drive: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1114 Read the first 4 volumes. really good. seems somewhat similar to Law Of Ueki :)

    ReplyDelete