May 6, 2009

#98

vvv_v04_cover

Venus Versus Virus

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU

Nothing to say about this book.

I started watching Breaking Bad and it's pretty awesome but WTF is wrong with his wife Skyler...I wish she'd just drop dead, along with the annoying son (luckily he isn't on so often). If just those two weren't in the show it would be a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Now to something else, I'm looking for a particular font. It's called "Yada Yada Yada" and I think it's used in many, if not all DelRey manga. If you have it and could send it to me or tell me where to get it for free (I'm definitely not paying 100$ or more for a fucking font) it'd be much appreciated.

Last but not least, I changed the projects page a bit. First two new manga, Kamikaze and High School Girls. Then I took off Princess Resurrection since Hyena-Scans seems to be releasing quite nice. Finally I decided to change the status of My Heavenly Hockey Club to definte. Shoujoshare's last release is nearly four months old and they haven't released much since then. Well since it'll be a while until I'll release anything, it can still change but for now...

Enjoy

11 comments:

  1. I've given it a cunning disguise:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=625VH9MK

    Thanks for VVV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you! I didn't think I would get it this fast. Now I can work on some new releases, look forward to it.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mountain_tim06 May, 2009 04:59

    Cmon... Get some Mushishi goin' Alot r waitin' here. (`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you
    Good manga
    I was wondering if you you have "Unbalance×2"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchanter would be a nice project, SCX Scans is a little slow with that and the english publisher is a bit ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mountain_tim
    Mushishi v07 isn't even out yet, so I can't do anything.

    @DaZEROrk
    I have UxU and it is one of my favorite series but of course Infinty Studios stopped after v02 and they don't seem to release anymore books...but why are you asking? English releases are available from kmts, so...idk

    @emission
    Took a quick look but since the scanlations aren't dead I won't release it (if I would ever buy it).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You gonna do High School Girls???? This is heaven???? Thanks!!!! Thaaaaaaaaanksss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the releases! Glad that you'll be going Hockey Club.

    Interested in scanning Musashi No.9 as well?

    ReplyDelete
  9. risingstar311009 May, 2009 19:57

    Thank for the great works. We all really like this manga and really appreciate your works.

    With such good releases, maybe i should start to stalk your blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @hotsam
    Don't know it, probably won't buy it.

    ReplyDelete