June 10, 2009

#106

After this small break, here we go with a new release.

ptf_v01_cover

Passionate Two-Face

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU

Mediafire re-uploaded, there was a CRC-Error with the previous file, thanks for letting me know. Please tell me if there are more of those files.

It's a manhwa by the same author as Yodong's Vampire, again a rip from netcomics.com.

I'm pretty sure the books aren't split like this but I'm putting them up just like they were posted on netcomics. According to amazon the first volume should include a few more pages but I don't really care about this, just as I said, I'm uploading just like they were posted on netcomics, so please don't come here and say it isn't the whole volume.

Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing! I've been wanting to read this for ages~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! This looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting, Ima give it a try...but what is the password?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, sounds interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much!
    (Yodong’s Vampire was very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MF is corrupt but the others are fine.
    thanks for the releases.

    ReplyDelete