June 20, 2009

#109-114

Maybe a bit early but I don't know when I'll be back, might not be until some time tomorrow. Here is the "special" release I mentioned last time.

rbhs_v01_p001_cover_front

Real Bout High School

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU

Volume 3: RS | MF | MU

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU

Volume 5: RS | MF | MU

Volume 6: RS | MF | MU

Complete series, the scans were made by Kickthekitty and I just cropped and tweaked the levels a bit, so you can go over there and thank him as well, he also has many other stuff that isn't on M-U yet, take a look. Some of you might have already noticed the release either on Kickthekitty's blog or his thread at Franky House but I wanted to wait some time and post it like my usual schedule. I will probably edit some more of the stuff he scanned and release it, maybe even outside my normal schedule, who knows...

Last time I mentioned The Sopranos and how I just started them but now I've finished season 1 and it's fucking awesome. Everybody who hasn't watched it yet should do so!

And now again some thoughts on manga I recently read, this time the focus is on sports manga:

One Outs, I really like that the matches aren't as long as you can see in other series and the focus is more on the psychological side.

Fantasista, the second football (yes football, it's not fucking soccer!) manga I've read and it's alright, nothing special.

Area no Kishi, read it before Fantasista and it's better. It's much more enjoyable...

Kuroko no Basket, it's ok, nothing can beat Slam Dunk when it comes to basketball manga and I haven't read very much series where the focus is basketball but it's certainly not the worst I've read so far.

That's it for now, there will be no release on Wednesday but you got six volumes today so it should be alright.

Enjoy

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much! It looks interesting!=)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much!
    (i don really like sport/game/cocking-mangas: If the story goes further, then it is allmost impossible for me to understand advanced sport/game/cocking-things)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sopranos is awesome.
    i watched all series in like a month
    enjoy it... i wish i could erase it from my memory and watch it all again :)

    keep up the good work btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome releases! Thanks once again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bah, nothing wrong with the word soccer!

    Read your old Beanos, thinking of soccer as an american term has only sprung up in the last decade or two.

    Also makes it much easier to differentiate association and gaelic. (Or Garrison and Real)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I just don't like the word soccer, probably because I'm from Germany and we use Fussball (which translates directly to football).

    ReplyDelete