June 1, 2009

Intermission (#104)

Well, well, well, it's already been 2 years since I released my first book, Onegai Twins. Back then I would have never thought that I would ever do this on a regular basis. I've come a long way, espacially the quality of the scans has improved very much. And here you go with a small present to celebrate this joyous occasion!

htmhd_v01_cover

How To Make Her Delicious

Download: RS | MF | MU

Another one from Netcomics.com. This one is smut, so if you don't like that, don't download it. It consits of three short stories, just take a look.

Next will be of course To Terra, as usual on Wednesday.

Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. Happy 2-year anniversary! :)
    and many thanks for all the manga you've scanned and for all the manga you will no doubt scan in the future. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years already?? You scanlated mangas I was dying to read, the scanlators dropped/closed... thanks to you I could pick them again

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! 2 years.. amazing! thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot i love smut!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa it has been two years? Well good work, man! The quality has improved significantly since then. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete