July 6, 2009

#115v2 + #116

Here we go! Of course I didn't forget about you, it just took me a while to find the font used and just started working on them yesterday. So here you go with a second version of Volume 1 and the already edited Volume 2 of Yozakura Quartet.

yozakura_v02_cover

Volume 1 v2: RS | MF | MU

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU

Editing v01 took ages, v02 was a lot quicker. It should be now be possible to read everything around the spine. I didn't remove the shadow because that just wouldn't be worth all that time it would've taken. I started doing it but just editing 10 files took me 1h, so you can do the math...

Anyway, I'll probably finish v03 tomorrow and will post it as soon as I'm done.

On another personal note, I got a Kindle DX! Through some connections I had it ordered in the US and brought back here to Germany (Amazon only ships to US addresses). The DX is awesome because I'm able to read manga on it and the images are looking great. The only downside is the high price. Including taxes and the accessories (cover and lamp) I paid a little over $600 but if that doesn't deter (discourage, dissuade, prevent you from buying it, however you say it, I don't really know and online dictionaries or translators don't really help) I would definitely recommend it.

This is it, see you probably tomorrow.

Enjoy this non-substandard quality release

PS: Oh man, the whole day I had problems with the internet and uploading the files or else you would've gotten this a bit sooner...

10 comments:

  1. Well I'm back for more - really enjoyed Volume 1 (even with the blurry bits!). Thanks for re-doing the first volume too - much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot...you are the best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for always sharing your manga with us. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got any plans for future volumes? Or are you only going to scan the volumes that you can buy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, can't do anything else than scanning the English releases. So at this moment I can't release further than volume 4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a Lots, Sen!

    i can't help financially (sorry), but at very least i can say, GAMBATTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your re-done versions! Your Kindle sounds wonderful! It's awesome that you can read manga on it!

    ReplyDelete