July 15, 2009

#121

I like Mushishi.

mushishi_v07_cover

Mushishi

Volume 7: RS | MF | MU

Later than I planned. At this moment I already wanted to be sleeping, I'll have to get up early tomorrow for work...

Editing the speech bubbles, I often went the "easy" way. I just used the clone tool. Perfectly cleaning the bubbles would have taken too long. So it's still gray, but readable.

Anyway, these last days I had like a "Pride and Prejudice" marathon. Yesterday I finished the book, actually the first book I read on my Kindle, then watched the 2005 movie and today I listend to the audiobook of the parody, "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." It was the second time I watched the movie and loved it at first, but now, comparing it to the book, it's pretty lame. Everything happend so fast...but "[...] and Zombies" was pretty good.

Next will be Hitohira, because I already scanned it and have it on my computer, just have to edit the speech bubbles.

Oh yeah, I have said it already, but next Mushishi will be out in February, so just hope that J.A.C. will finish or continue till then or even some other group...

Enjoy

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the release!! I love this manga!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for Mushishi!
    It's a shame that the next volume is released in 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the release, awesome manga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mushishi

    btw

    your next project, hitohira. this one ?
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=9911

    or this one?
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10107

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!
    2010!? (insert any surprised sfx here)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. r31ya, first one, just Hitohira. It's on my projects page, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for Mushishi! I enjoy this manga.

    It's great you read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice! I love that novel and think that the author portrays some of the best scenes of interpersonal dynamics in literature. I also didn't care much for the 2005 movie adaptation b/c it didn't do justice to the book. :)Didn't know about the parody, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for your mushishi~

    ReplyDelete
  10. saldra el volumen 8?

    ReplyDelete
  11. v8 will be published in February, so I can't get anything out before that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you for translating Mushishi.I truly adore this Manga. Is there a little hope for us you will translate Volume 8,9 and 10 i would be really thankfull.

    Are you german?Thats sum weird nickname you choosed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not translating anything, but I'm planning on scanning the last volumes of this too. I just need money to buy it first.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mushishi makes my heart throb!
    thank you very much for scanning this, otherwise i wouldn't now any other story except the anime :) thank you again!

    ReplyDelete