August 31, 2009

#134 + #135 + some re-scans

I think this is the second biggest release I have done, even though it's only two new books.

HaC_v06_cover

Honey and Clover

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 3: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 5: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 6: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

vvv_v06

Venus Versus Virus

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 3: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 4: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 5: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 6: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Here you go, v6 of both series, along with re-scans of the earlier volumes. Now that I have a new and better scanner along with much more knowledge on how everything works, you'll see more re-scans of older projects. I will definitely re-scan my ongoing projects, once new volumes come out for them and at least everything I scanned prior to Full Metal Panic Overload. If you read some of those, you'll see how bad they look, they aren't even leveled properly. After that I might even take on the rest but let me tell you, those re-scans are low priority and aren't going to affect my normal schedule.

That's it for the scans. If you visited this place the last couple of days, you might have noticed these small updates on the status of the scans in the sidebar. I think I'll do this more often, to keep you a bit more updated.

The poll is still up of course and I'll keep it till Friday, that should be the latest for me to start working on the next release but I'll just take out the winner and put it up again with the two remaining choices.

Now some other things: I watched my first baseball game. A regular season game of the Yankees, I think it was 2 weeks old. It was pretty interesting and after about two innings I could follow everything perfectly (everything I knew about baseball I got from manga like H2 or Major). I'll probably watch some more in the future but I'm more excited about the start of the NFL and want to watch some Colts!

Also I recently started watching American Chopper and now I'm halfway through season 3. Somehow it doesn't really get boring even if it's always the same and I don't like the bikes that much...

Enjoy

PS: Time it took to get these done ~30h. 12h were the scanning, during which I could watch some stuff, so not a big deal, 8h actual work with cropping and then about 9-10h automated actions and uploading, where I could watch more stuff...

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a baseball fan is born! :) Thank you very much for the great re-scans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the Venus versus virus scans! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!
    Thank you for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch baseball after reading lots of baseball manga, but it's not popular where I'm from so I can't find it on TV. What a shame!
    Anyway thanks a lot. I appreciate your hard work and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your hard work scanning the VVV series :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for scanning vvv and honey and clover and we appreciate all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for the Hachikuro scans! I've been wanting to read it after watching the anime series, but I haven't been able to find one, until I saw your site. ♥ Thanks again~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey
    Thanxx 4 Venus Versus Virus release XD
    May I ask if possible, can you pls scan the cover at higher resolution, the height about 1600px?
    Thanxx

    ReplyDelete