September 20, 2009

#144-145

The winner of the poll is here!

hg_v01_cover

Hell Girl

Volume 1: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 2: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Nothing to add for this release.

After season 1 of How I Met Your Mother I didn't watch much else. Tried several other shows but nothing was really good...so I just tried playing some games and right now I'm hooked to Dynasty Warriors 4 on the PC (can't play part 6 because my PC is too slow :< ).

The poll is taken down again and after I released Hell Girl it's time for My Heavenly Hockey Club (my personal favorite out of those 3 in the original poll).

Maybe I'll finally finish the AMG Novel and release it next week...

Enjoy

10 comments:

  1. thanks a million for the release. what are the future projects gonna be? *dying, DYING of curiosity* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "thanks a million for the release. what are the future projects gonna be? *dying, DYING of curiosity* :)"

    Me too, but check this out!

    "Status of next projects:
    Onegai Twins re-scan: scanned
    Ah My Goddess Novel: scanned, OCR done, pictures need editing, fixing some formatting issues
    Hell Girl: finished
    My Heavenly Hockey Club: scanned, cropping"

    Now I'm curious about what comes *after these,* especially since Mushishi's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Necrophagia and Jennifer, you can look at my post from a few weeks ago, I posted some stuff that I have at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Well Necrophagia and Jennifer, you can look at my post from a few weeks ago, I posted some stuff that I have at home."

    Thanks - I followed the link and saw that now the poll's over, the list of poll options is gone too. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just noticed I linked to the wrong post...sorry...I meant this one
    After My Heavenly Hockey Club the choices will at least be Gintama, Mao-chan, Otomen and the Suzumiya Haruhi Manga. I think I still have one or two other series at home but right now I don't know what...but you'll know soon enough, when I post the next poll in 2-3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete