October 18, 2009

#155-156 *update*

It seems MangaUpdates isn't going to post releases anymore that are just scans of English volumes. I'll still release new stuff, it just won't show up on MU anymore.

mhhc_v06_cover

My Heavenly Hockey Club

Volume 6: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Volume 7: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Two more books of this awesome series.

The poll will come soon. Scratch that, no poll for now. I'll keep releasing stuff as I like this year and maybe next year you can decide...From now on only 1 new release per week. After v8 of My Heavenly Hockey Club it will be GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class (1 volume), Otomen (3 volumes), Mao-chan (2 volumes), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (3 volumes), Gintama (13 volumes), in this order. The book count shows how many books of this series I have at home, you'll have to check for yourself what was already released and every book with at least one unreleased chapter (i.e. not on MU) will count as a new release.

Enjoy

13 comments:

  1. Really thankx for this....!
    I just accidentally came here since I don't find the old updates of MHHC in MU.
    What a pity...
    I'm really glad for this since it's kinda hard finding the series in my place... Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the release! :D

    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh God..! So glad that I đint rely on Baka Updates for your releases! I cant understand why BU í not going to post the releases that are scans of English volumns? O.o? It's still an incredible effort to bring manga to fans, and everybody's glad that you do. Now it's harder for everybody to keep track of your releases, especially those who are new to your site... well... it's such a pain not to know where to download *sigh*

    I'm still remember how thankful I was when I saw you scan-ed Mushishi, a great manga that I had waited for several years -___-"

    Again, thank you for your hard work ^__^ Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the best !!!
    ai morinaga is super !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I cant understand why BU í not going to post the releases that are scans of English volumns? O.o?"

    I think it's to lower the odds of C&Ds

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, there are other sites that list MF, RS, etc links of scanned comic books (not just manga) or scanned books in general (not just comics), if you want to announce on one of those instead of Baka Updates...

    ReplyDelete
  8. *bookmarked*

    They can remove you, but I'll still find this place. I've discovered and purchased many books that you've worked on so I'm eternally grateful. I'm sorry they're no longer allowing you to announce there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sad that they won't do it anymore. Thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some more scans here: http://www.manhwa101.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, those aren't full scans, they're sample scans with summaries and storyboards (the site promotes manhwa to moviemakers).

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always thank you very much for being generous in always sharing your collection. I am glad that I have bookmarked your site before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MU start to delete too many group that release scan book

    so what are other site beside MU show english release scan book?

    i hate my failed ability to google so help me

    ReplyDelete