October 25, 2009

#157

Last one for now.

mhhc_v08_cover

My Heavenly Hockey Club

Volume 8: RS | MF | MU | 1280px W

Totally forgot about this one...oh well...

I started playing World of Warcraft again, after over 2 years. This is actually the fourth time I'm starting. First and second time were the longest periods it kept me going, third time I stopped after two weeks...let's see how long it'll be this time.

I started watching Bones and it's really good. Previously I watched a few episodes here and there, when they got aired here in Germany but now I began from episode 1! I highly recommend this show. It quickly became one of my favorites.

Next will be Geijutsuka Art Design Class.

Enjoy

Enjoy

13 comments:

  1. Thans you. I really like this manga ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm curious, what might come after this and GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class, Otomen, Mao-chan, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Gintama? :) Since you did http://senfgurke2.wordpress.com/category/releases/hitohira/ , any chance of Walkin Butterfly too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuuu! I was looking forward to this volume :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this release. I went to Borders and B&N to buy it but couldn't find it at either place. I'm so happy you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again!
    You did a really good job which acquire loads of time to cut and crop.
    At first I thot you just scan both pages in one...which will leave a 'dark area' in the middle. (-____-").
    But then...these are great!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude I love your 1280px release style! And clearly so do others too as rapidshare link seems to be dead "due overuse?". Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow another volume! thanks very much for all your hard work and your generosity. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for Vol08 XD
    This series always makes me laugh everytime I read it ^___^
    Oohh!!! I'm a fan of Bones too, it's a really great series.
    Brenan and Booth are both awesome leading characters XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. this manga always makes me laugh :D thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this series!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    and, may I ask, whether you drop this manga or plan to continue this later?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't continue it as long as there aren't new volumes out from DelRey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have found the raw if you want. But I'm not sure if it's in good quality and I'm not sure I can find all of it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah.. never mind that.. sorry for the trouble..

    ReplyDelete