June 14, 2010

Status - June

Let's get right to it!

I have Honey and Clover v10. I will work on it once I finish reading the Toradora Light Novels. Right now I'm at v05 and I read about one volume a day, soooo I'll probably release it on the weekend, maybe Monday...

This will be the last release this month. DelRey is releasing the last three books of Mushishi on July 27 so don't expect anything before August. Otomen v07 is getting released shortly afterwards, maybe I can get them both out together.

Like Mushishi, the last volumes of Hell Girl are being released at the same time (I dunno if it's one large omnibus volume, but probably) on October 26, just so you know...

Also there is a release date for GA v03, December, it's still quite some time away but meh...

I still don't know when I'll buy more books for Sumomomo or Suzumiya Haruhi, though I will eventually.

There still isn't any news for Yozakura (though this shouldn't matter very much since CxC picked it up) and My Heavenly Hockey Club or Tsukuyomi...

Well, this should cover most of it...oh yeah...Lucky Star v06, September 7!

I still haven't done any work on the site, maybe I'll get around to do so soon...

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. the last 3 books???? In one go??? O_O
    I'm so looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete