April 23, 2011

Release - Mushishi c36-50

And...here we go with Mushishi


Volume 8: 1200px H | 1280px W
Chapter 36: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 37: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 38: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 39: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 40: MU | MF | 1280px W

Volume 9: 1200px H | 1280px W
Chapter 41: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 42: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 43: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 44: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 45: MU | MF | 1280px W

Volume 10: 1200px H | 1280px W
Chapter 46: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 47: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 48: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 49: MU | MF | 1280px W
Chapter 50: MU | MF | 1280px W (end)

I will release the rest of v08 faster than expected since most of the time consuming stuff is already done, I will try to finish it over the course of the next two weeks. I also will not rescan the older volumes at the moment and will probably never do so...

Edit: Good news everyone! Releases will come out every two days, starting Friday! I've scanned v09 today and will continue with v10, just to get it over with. With that done, the rest is pretty simple and not too time consuming and two days give me plenty of time per chapter.


If you haven't read it already you might be interested in this. That means Mushishi will not be the last thing I'm going to scan even if I'm not going to continue doing this on a regular basis.

Enjoy

Edit2: As you can probably see, I started joining the double pages, to make them easier to read. While it isn't anything special, I don't have the skills to do anything more than this, though it's probably better than nothing...

Edit3: v08 done! First chapter of v09 is getting released soon!

Edit4: First chapter of v09 is out! The "color-pages-turned-black-and-white" came out far too dark this time, especially the double page...I have no idea why...I used the same settings for all pages and all other "color pages" (from the other chapters) look alright. Whatever...
I'll start scanning Gin Tama soon (v19-21 got delivered today) so I'll release the complete volumes not just the missing chapters.

Edit5: Daily releases! Chapters are 98% finished and I plan to go right to Gin Tama after finishing Mushishi (maybe after a one or two day break). Like Mushishi right now, Gin Tama will be released one chapter per day, maybe even more. I try to finish as much as possible over the next week, v22 is already ordered. This will probably be it with the edits for now, except the links for the new chapters. I will make a new post with everything important when Mushishi is done.

28 comments:

  1. Thank you a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! You really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is... the most... awesome... thing... ever!

    THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKSSSSSSS!!!! XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much, waited a long long long time for this, happy to have it now. thx again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!! <3

    I love Mushishi. And I love you! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is good news! The best news I've had regarding manga scanlations in the past year ^_^

    Your scanning / editing skills have improved by leaps and bounds, so now the chapters you put out are more pleasant to look at than ever.

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chapters 38 and 39 are just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks, beautiful!!!!!!!
    I hope you'll rescan the older volumes one day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. why in high resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  12. mate, you're a legend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, you ARE a legend.

    Daily release of Mushishi ~ I had to read it twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming!

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you made my life more complete. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so confused. I thought the manga ended with its 10th volume in 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It does end with volume 10 (2008 in Japanese, 2010 in English). DelRey decided to release v08-10 as one book. Even though it's only one book, each volume is somewhat separate as you can see from the page numbering.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks a lot man :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for this! :)
    And here's a nice batch torrent >>> http://www.bakabt.com/159884-mushishi.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Senfgurke2, thanks for all your hard work and dedication. You've made my day with this to say the least. Quality manga; keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm thinking about rescanning the older volumes, though I have to finish something else first. If I do it, it's going to be in the next 2-3 weeks. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally, after three years since I first flipped through volume 1, this lovely, lovely manga comes to an end.
    I can't figure out whether to smile or sigh ~ it really was a wonderful experience!

    Thank you so much! You are a really wonderful person, with a really wonderful hobby :)

    Re-scans of the older volumes would be lovely, but only if you feel upto it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Words can't express how happy I am right now. Thank you so much for completing the overall Mushishi scanning!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job bro. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG! I can't believe I just found this! After waiting for 2 whole years! Thank you! T_T Someone sohuld update Baka-Updates and spread the word around.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you a LOT for posting this! I've dropped reading the manga since I thought noone scanlated it anymore! Then I found you!!! Thank youuu! :)

    ReplyDelete