June 18, 2011

Re-scan Weekend - At least there are tits v01-04

a.k.a. Girls Bravo.


Girls Bravo

Volume 1: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 2: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 3: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 4: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU

This is one of my worst projects if not the worst (in my opinion) though it's also my first real series that I scanned so there is some kind of attachment...I'm not too thrilled with how some pages came out because they are often somewhat crooked, though I haven't noticed any real unreadable places and I'm too lazy to fix it. I don't know if it's because of Tokyopop and how they bound their books but I don't recall this happening to any stuff from Viz or Del Rey (to this extent) but maybe it's my fault since I don't really like the manga and didn't care too much while scanning...
File size is pretty small this time since I'm doing some pretty aggressive leveling lately but that doesn't mean it looks crappy or something.
Next two volumes will be out on Sunday.

Good news for Lucky Star and Otomen. Thanks to a donation by Ares I was able to buy/pre-order LS v08. It's supposed to be published already but bol.de informed me a couple of days ago that it isn't so who knows...I haven't really checked anywhere to find out the real release date.
Edit: OK amazon.de says it's June, amazon.com says July and since it's not on the way to me amazon.com is probably right. Don't expect a release before August since delivery takes a couple of weeks.
The donation for Otomen v10 came from someone who apparently wishes to remain anonymous (I've send you an email, mysterious stranger!), nevertheless: Thanks! To both of you!
I'll keep you updated if anything changes.

Finally, I've created a Donations page with some information but if you already read my Status - May post there shouldn't be anything new in there.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Dude, great to have you back1 I did not check your blog with wordpress and the next thing I know it was taken out. This weekend I decided to Google your name and voila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for Girls Bravo, I really like it

    ReplyDelete