June 26, 2011

Re-scan Weekend - Girls Bravo v05-07


Girls Bravo

Volume 5: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 6: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 7: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU

Here you go! More tits! Sorry it's done so late but oh well...

I noticed the messed up the double page in v04 (they come out like that sometimes, dunno why...) and re-did it. I updated the links in my previous post and the project page but if you've already downloaded the file, here's just the picture:
p004-005 (had to upload to Mediafire because Blogspot re-sized the image...)

You may have noticed the poll on the right side. I want to know if there's even any interest/need in those two series since both are being actively scanlated or already finished. I have Yotsuba&! v1-9 and La Corda d'Oro v1-11 available and if I'm releasing them I'd do so on a low priority, without delaying or replacing my normal stuff. Last scanlations I read from Yotsuba were normal magazine scans, dunno if there are HQ Tank scanlations out there. La Corda, I have no idea how the quality is, you'd have to tell me.

Enjoy

PS: GA v03 is next. Just Cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment