July 2, 2011

Re-scan Weekend - Girls Bravo v08-10

Almost done...again...


Girls Bravo

Volume 8: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 9: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 10: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 1-10: 4400px MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Now that this is nearly finished, next weekend will be either Kashimashi or He is My Master not sure yet. I'll probably scan both first and decide the release order later.

I'll also say this again: I'm looking for someone who can help me edit some double pictures, putting them together, re-draw stuff, make it look nice, etc, around 10 pics. Leave a comment or something if you want to help. This is related to my next announcement:
I've scanned two novels, Moribito v1-2. I have no idea when I'm going to work on this since I don't even have OCR software on my computer yet, though if somebody is out there who wants to do this I can just upload the source files.

Also, I've uploaded quite a bit this week, 4X00px H MF links en masse! You can either dig through my MediaFire Folder or follow these links directly:
Azumanga Daioh 4900px H MF
Lucky Star 4900px H MF
Mushishi 4400px H MF
Otomen 4400px H MF
Those should be all right now. I'll work on a 4X00h version of Onegai Twins in the next week or so and upload that too.
I'd recommend you use something like jdownloader or cryptload or whatever and just delete every link that isn't for a 4X00h version since I obviously put every file for that specific series in these folders and in case of Otomen or Mushishi it could get a bit confusing with all those files that have similar names.
I'm going to work on the project pages later too and update these links.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Is there any change we could co-op with Yotsuba?
    Local lib has first 5 vols.
    And my group has like zero interesting titles to scan at the moment...
    Email if this sounds good.

    ReplyDelete