July 8, 2011

Re-scan Weekend - Kashimashi v01-05



Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~

Volume 1: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4200px H MU
Volume 2: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4200px H MU
Volume 3: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4200px H MU
Volume 4: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4200px H MU
Volume 5: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4200px H MU
Volume 1-5: 4200px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Let's start a little early since you get 5 books this weekend.
If my Mushishi re-scans weren't my best work than this is one of my best! When I started scanning this again I got so hooked I wanted to finish fast so I could re-read it myself, then edited everything the next day for the same reasons though I have yet to read it again...
I really like the series and how everything came out. There were no issues while scanning the books and editing was quite good too. The spine shadow is pretty small and the pages aren't crooked as much as Girls Bravo's. There were some double pages where I wasn't sure if those were intended as double pages and even the old scanlations didn't join them, it should be alright though.

I'm still looking for someone who can help me edit some double pictures, putting them together, re-draw stuff, make it look nice, etc, around 10 pics. Leave a comment or something if you want to help.

Enjoy

1 comment: