July 30, 2011

Release - Lucky Star v08

Surprise, surpise it's Lucky Star!


Lucky Star

Volume 8: 1200px H MU | 1280px W MU | 4900px H MU | 1200-4900px MF Folder

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Got this yesterday, quickly scanned it and now you can download it! The MF Folder should be self-explanatory, it contains the links for all three different versions on MediaFire, just scroll down/go to the next page/whatever, since all the Lucky Star volumes are in there.

Now that v08 is out it could take some time till we see v09. It isn't out yet in Japan and if past releases are any indicator new volumes are getting published about once a year (v08 came October 2010). Soooo...if we see v09 this year in Japan, Bandai could get it to us early next year (everything just speculation by me). We could get a spin-off of LS in the mean time though. Not too long ago Bandai licensed BoobooKagaBoo but I don't know of a possible release date. I'm interested in it and will most likely buy it, when it's released. The manga is apparently based of a doujin of the same name (which I read ages ago) and...well...Kagami is a pig. Anyway, I'll keep you updated on any changes on my part.

It's possible that I release something else tomorrow (right now in some kind of QC phase, dunno really) otherwise I'll continue on Monday.

Oh yeah, if you didn't notice, I released the rest of Haruhi-chan v02 yesterday, check my previous post.

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this, i read it right now!

    ReplyDelete