July 4, 2011

Release - Otomen v09 c01-04


Otomen

Volume 9: 2000px H MU | 4400px H MU
Chapter 1: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Chapter 2: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Chapter 3: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Chapter 4: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF (v09 end)

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Edit: Totally forgot the 4400h MF links before...sorry about that.

After the small "intermission" last week, let's continue with Otomen. After this one only v10 is left and I have to wait a couple of weeks for v11 to come out.

My release this weekend will be Kashimashi, just as a heads up.

hmm...what else...don't really know...so let's just copy&paste this again:

I'm looking for someone who can help me edit some double pictures, putting them together, re-draw stuff, make it look nice, etc, around 10 pics. Leave a comment or something if you want to help.

Enjoy

10 comments:

  1. Thanks again for all your uploads! I've been waiting to read the rest of Otomen. A quick question: I know you bought vol 10 using the money from a donation, but are you planning to buy vol 11? If so, will you buy it as soon as it comes out or will you wait a while? Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I couldn't buy v11 myself since I'm pretty much broke. If this changes till v11 is released I'll buy it myself asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank-you 4 sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR YOUR HARDWORK, I CAN NOT HAVE ENOUGH WORDS FOR YOU THAT CAN I THANKS TO YOU... ONE MILLION THANKS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU SO MUCH, ONE QUESTION, HOW MANY VOLUMES ARE FOR OTOMEN`S? CAN YOU SCANNS AT ALL?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are 12 volumes out in Japan, 10 volumes in English by Viz which I all have right now. Viz is publishing v11 in August and I intend to buy that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been trying for the past two days to download the full volume (2000px H version) from MU, and I keep getting the message: "the file is temporarily unavailable, please check back later". Could you please upload this to another host (eg MF)? Normally I have no problems downloading from MU, so I don't know what's wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sucks that MU is being a bitch but that's what the chapter links are for. Either use the 4 MU links if you have a premium account or the MF ones if not. The files are exactly the same as the volume links just everything in one folder. It's only half a dozen more clicks, so I won't create a mirror link "just for that". Sorry

    ReplyDelete