August 9, 2011

Release - 10, 20 and 30 v01-07


10, 20 and 30

Volume 1: MU | MF
Volume 2: MU | MF
Volume 3: MU | MF
Volume 4: MU | MF
Volume 5: MU | MF
Volume 6: MU | MF
Volume 7: MU | MF (end)

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Sooo...this is another one from Netcomics, this time a manhwa (so read from left to right). I don't even know why I started reading/downloading this one almost two years ago...but I already had v01 on my computer and just wanted to spend this e-cash stuff, so why not get the rest of this. There's one pic in v01 that's half corrupted but I can't re-download it anymore so you'll have to live with it. Let's hope somebody likes this series so it wasn't a complete waste of time/money, I know I don't.

If you checked the status field on the right you might have noticed I've scanned all 9 Yotsuba&! volumes. I'm in scanning mood right now so I'm working up a bit of a backlog but I'll take a break with this for now and won't start editing these for a while. I'll get to it soon(ish) though, probably around the time I'm releasing Otomen v11.

Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks ; I'll give this a try. :)

    Will look forward to Yotsuba or any new haruhi volumes!

    I really appreciate your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying 10, 20, 30. Thanks for all the releases. Always appreciate more manga to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL THAT'S SOMETHING!
    If at least one person likes it, it wasn't a complete waste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty good series.
    Thanks for the releases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for scanning this completely. This series was pretty decent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for sharing this manga. By the way, the link for Volume1 is dead. Could you please reupload it?

    ReplyDelete