August 1, 2011

Release - Maria, the Convenience Store Girl v01-04


Maria, the Convenience Store Girl

Volume 1: MU | MF
Volume 2: MU | MF
Volume 3: MU | MF
Volume 4: MU | MF (end)

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

This one is a rip from Netcomics, it's been a while. It's relatively short with 4 volumes and since it wasn't much work to get this ready you get all of them this week. Being a rip from Netcomics means the scans are pretty clean but also not too high resolution, still good enough for a quick read through.
I know I said that I don't have much money to buy new manga myself. So you might ask yourself how I'm able to afford this, since it's a new series for me. The reason is that you need some kind of e-cash to buy/view stuff on Netcomics and I still had something left there from two years ago. That's why the series after this one will also be something from Netcomics, released at a similar pace.

At first I wanted to have a bit slower releases, two volumes per week but I got very good news over the weekend and today: more donations!
First another one from Ares, who was responsible for funding Lucky Star v08 a couple of weeks ago. I was able to buy not only Otomen v11 but the last Hell Girl book as well! Thank you very much!
Next is a generous donation from Newvelaric thanks to which I'm able to continue with Sumomomo and the Suzumiya Haruhi manga and can buy multiple books for each series. Thank you very much too!
So everyone who enjoys reading those series, be sure to thank them in the comments as well :>

Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks to the donors and thank you for scanlating this new series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ares for donating!! I can't wait to read Otomen vol 11! Hope it ships soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Ya kindly Ares~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for completely scanning this series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't download because my virus protection says chapter 2 and 3 contain viruses so it blocks them.

    ReplyDelete