August 28, 2011

Release - Special 3-in-1!

This post is intended as a special thank you for everyone who has supported me over the years, especially those who still visited and commented when I didn't release anything for almost one year not too long ago and those who donated when I didn't have the means to continue this on my own.

I want to try to get more releases to you on a regular basis, i.e. from one to two volumes per week, not counting re-scans or stuff like that, soon-ish...this won't start immediately or the next couple of weeks even. I hope to be in a comfortable position to do this in 2-3 months. I will keep you updated on this though.

Anyway, here you go, 3 releases!


Suzunari

Volume 1: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4900px H MU | 4900px H MF
Volume 2: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4900px H MU | 4900px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.


S.S. Astro

Volume 1: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4900px H MU | 4900px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Those two series are 4-koma with Shoujo-Ai/Yuri-Subtext, it can't get better!
Suzunari is said to be completely released already but I never found the complete v02 in English and the other stuff that I found was just very low res/low quality files, so enjoy these.
S.S. Astro is not really completed but only on hiatus but don't expect it to continue. The series debuted in 2005 according to M-U...so on hiatus for 4+ years? Who knows...

In other news, I spontaneously decided to completely move to Ubuntu today, no dual OS whatsoever. I just backed my SSD with Windows up and formated it. I already have a crappy portable PS version running but want to replace it with a proper one. I haven't finished Hell Girl yet but I have the possibilities and hope to get it out tomorrow, earlier that my last couple of releases. This is just a "warning" though, while nothing gave me troubles so far and I don't expect any, everything could just blow up suddenly! So I apologize in advance for any delays that could occur :>

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much!!! I'm gonna take some links (the megaupload ones :D)

    In fact, I'll be posting some comments in your other entries, too, to express my thanks for your hard work and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yam! Catgirls are wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Bummerman31 August, 2011 14:31

    Thanks for triple fudge-packers!

    ReplyDelete