September 2, 2011

Release - Hell Girl v08 c28-31

Edit: I'm working on the first Moribito novel and I'm almost finished. Right now everything's done in HTML, pretty plain though, I just put in some bookmark links and the images. Maybe someone here is capable of making it look nice, possibly in different formats like PDF, EPUB or something. Please leave a comment if you're interested.


Hell Girl

Volume 8: 1200px H MU | 1280px W MU
Chapter 28: 1200px H MU | 1200px H MF | 1280px W MU | 1280px W MF
Chapter 29: 1200px H MU | 1200px H MF | 1280px W MU | 1280px W MF
Chapter 30: 1200px H MU | 1200px H MF | 1280px W MU | 1280px W MF
Chapter 31: 1200px H MU | 1200px H MF | 1280px W MU | 1280px W MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

No stupid mistakes this time, just four more chapters of Hell Girl.

I've somewhat gotten used to Ubuntu over the last week and really like it so far. There are of course things that I'm familiar with in Windows that need more time for me to get adjusted to them but nothing major. The only thing I really hate is the fact that I can't get a decent Photoshop version running (with wine) and switching to GIMP isn't possible right now. I tried using a VM but it just wasn't the same...small details that made working with it a pain in the ass. In the end I settled for a dual boot option with a Windows 7 partition essentially just for Photoshop. I really wanted to avoid this since I have a SSD that isn't particularly big but anything else isn't really possible for me right now. I'll keep looking for a solution to be able to use it with wine though so I don't have to reboot every time I want to use Photoshop (if you are a Linux user, Ubuntu in particular and got PS CS5 to work please contact me! I'm using 64 bit natty right now).

Enough ranting for now though, just enjoy the release.

PS: I'm finally uploading my old 1280w releases to MF, so that every file has a mirror, just letting you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment