September 25, 2011

Release - Yotsuba&! v04-05


Yotsuba&!

Volume 4: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Volume 5: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Here you go, two more volumes of this great manga. As usual, if you haven't read this series before and don't want to wait for my releases, head over to M-U for information on the real scanlations.

I'm still working on Moribito v02, the HTML, EPUB and MOBI versions are pretty much done but I'm trying some new things for the PDF which take some time. Additionally I want to do the same for v01 and release a final version for both together. This will take another couple of days maybe up to a week, depending on my mood and how much I screw up or if I'm not satisfied with the result and have to start over. I'll make a separate post when both done this time too, be sure to check it out.

Tomorrow I'll start releasing Sumomomo v04, so you can look forward to that as well.
That reminds me, I have to start working on that...oh well..

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment