October 17, 2011

Release - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya v08 c38-41+SS1-2


The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Volume 8: 2000px H MU | 4400px H MU
Chapter 38: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Chapter 39: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Chapter 40: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Chapter 41: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Sidestory 1: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Sidestory 2: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF (v08 end)

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Still the Disappearance arc!

Enjoy

Update: Comments on static pages should be working again. Blogger/Google/whoever apparently had some troubles the last couple of days and disabled it across the board. Most of you probably didn't even notice and I'm not even sure when that issue was resolved but now you can leave comments in the appropriate "section" again. Thanks

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hard work senfgurke2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really thanks, it's my favorite arc, I can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anyone else notice that Kickthekitty/Random Scans has been taken down again? I hope they'll come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anon They're back up again at randomscans2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the scans!

    Btw, I wanted to leave this on your scanning process page. I was curious if you have tried pnyxtr's cropping helper software? It takes some time to learn the controls, (and windows only) but once done it's very convenient and saves time.

    http://hem.bredband.net/pnyxtr/cropping/crop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @randomscans stuff: I noticed myself yesterday and updated my personal bookmarks though not the link(s) on this site yet.
    @Aliera: For some reason commenting on static pages is disabled right now and I can't change it manually. Apparently it's been like this for a few days and "google engineers are working on it"...meh.
    As for the cropping tool, from what I could gather it works similar to what I'm doing in Photoshop. I've long stopped using the selection tool for anything else than rough cropping. Though I'm not cropping by pixels but by percent (reducing the canvas size by .1, .5 or 1% on a specific site) plus a script that automatically opens the next image in the folder. Thanks anyway for the suggestion but I'm all set right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're open to suggestion:
    http://book.daum-img.net/image/BOK00011145023IN

    last release 20 months ago so I've given up on scanlation:
    http://www.yenpress.com/raiders/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comments on static pages work again, so I'll answer on my Request page in the comment section, just to keep everything at least in a little bit of order. So head over there to check for my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tried downloading 2000px of volume 8 but i got this message instead.

    "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, MU sometimes has these problems but either do what they say and try again later (right now it's working again) or download each chapter individually through MF.

    ReplyDelete