October 9, 2011

Release - Yotsuba&! v06-07


Yotsuba&!

Volume 6: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Volume 7: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

As usual, if you haven't read this series yet and don't want to wait for my releases, head over to M-U for information on the real scanlations.

I have only two more volumes of this fantastic series, you have to wait a bit more for these though.

Chapter 37 of Haruhi is also released. Although I had internet access in the woods I just forgot to post it...shame on me...anyway it's out now, just scroll down.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the double scanned volumes!

    ReplyDelete