November 6, 2011

Re-scan Weekend - Eureka Seven Spin-off v01-02


Eureka Seven: Gravity boys & Lifting girl

Volume 1: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF
Volume 2: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU | 4400px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Alright, time for some Copy & Paste action from the original release post:
It's a spin-off from the original series and a prequel to some Playstation game. It doesn't have anything to do with the main series, I think the only connection is, that Holland has a short cameo but you don't even see his face, so...just read the wikipedia article or something if you want to know more.

Oh man, for some reason the pages aren't straight pretty often...while scanning that wasn't really a problem or noticeable but when I edited them...this seems to be a common problem with the stuff I'm re-scanning, don't really know why. Also I nearly forgot, the ToC in the first volume if completely fucked up. Nobody probably would have noticed it or cared, but just to reassure you, I didn't make a mistake and forgot 30 pictures...

Well then...I already did a small edit about this in my status post but why not say it again...I scanned some books in the last few days so you get more re-scans the next couple of weeks. First Eureka Seven (the main series), then The Girl Who Runs Through Time (2 volumes, based on the book). I wanted to give you The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (1 volume, based on the animated movie) too but just scanning it again destroys the book already...apparently some crappy glue, the pages are just peeling off one after another...

Other than that...all the books I ordered earlier this week are already on their way to me, some might even arrive next week and I'll start scanning them pretty soon after that.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment