December 3, 2011

Re-scan Weekend - Eureka Seven v04-06


Eureka Seven

Volume 4: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 5: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 6: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4400px H MU
Volume 4-6: 4400px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

More Eureka Seven!
Edit: Alright,  done again, this time all the volumes, not just the last two. I'd probably still recommend the proper scanlations as they are better quality (iirc) unless you prefer the official translations. For some reason v05-06 aren't as good as the previous ones, they have almost no shadow in the middle but sometimes word or letters are cut off, not sure what I did while scanning these but I blame Skyrim! (it wasn't even out when I scanned them, but whatever...)


Not much more to say right now about this, although I'll edit in something about the series, when v05 and v06 is released tomorrow. I'll just put in a rant on Skyrim at this point, so if you don't care about that you can just skip the rest of the post.

I'm pretty much done with the game for the time being. I've completed the main story, almost all the major side stories, like Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, College and the Companions, only the Civil War story is left and I'm not sure I'll even do it with this character. I've all Shouts and Words except one (for which I'd have to start the civil war quests), probably all Deadric Artifacts (I didn't really checked, only glanced over a list of available ones), all the Dragon Priest Masks and I'm Thane in every hold except Windhelm (because that one's bugged right now, a specific quest won't start). All this took me about 200 hours and I'm really surprised it entertained me this long, since I went in with no expectiations at all.
There are probably tons of small side quests left I haven't done, aside from the infinitely repeating ones but there's really no incentive for me to do them. They offer no real reward except the occasional unique item which I'd just stow away and never look at again and there's just no challenge...it's far too easy. I'm playing on Master difficulty as a stealth archer and most enemies die after one or two shots. I know it's most likely because I have pretty good equipment but it's not even the very best stuff available or craftable, so meh...
I tried playing as a mage on a new character but it's just no fun. Still playing on Master difficulty and the enemies are just so random. Some are dying from standing in my flames for 5 seconds, others take 10 fireballs in the face without even flinching...I just don't know...I might take a look at a melee type character, most likely some dual wielding berserker that just charges into everything but not right now.
I've installed Morrowind again and look at that one, because while I played the shit out of it years ago, I never completed even the first quest for the main story. As soon as I created my character I'd go on a stealing and killing rampage in the first town (again, in 9 out of 10 cases as a stealth archer) and after that just roam the world. It was ridiculous, but soooo much fun!

Oh man, this got far too long!

Anyway, enjoy

1 comment:

  1. yay! gonna try this game. anyway thanks for sharing. ^_^ also, i wanna share with you the site of PIJ where i found a lot of cool Eureka 7 stuffs. so i was just thinking if you guys are into collecting 'em. =)

    ReplyDelete