December 24, 2011

Release - The Gorgeous Life of Strawberry-chan


The Gorgeous Life of Strawberry-chan

Download: 2000px H MU | 2000px H MF | 4100px H MU | 4100px H MF

Note: Please use the MegaUpload links as much as possible so I can get a month or two of free premium service some day.

Merry "Not-Really-Christmas-yet"! It's Christmas Eve and here in Germany we usually give out presents today rather than on Christmas Day (like it's usually done in the US or UK, among others), so why don't we have both? Today you get the first Strawberry-chan book and tomorrow the second!

These were funded through two donations along with next week's release, so thank you very much to both donators!

Here's a bit information on the series: according to M-U "The Gorgeous Life [...]" has 2 volumes and "The Super-Cool Life [...]", the sequel, has 1 volume. From what I could gather, that's not really accurate. There are two books out right now, that's it. So you can either say it's one 2 volume series or two 1 volume series'. I was confused by all of this for some time and looked for a "The Gorgeous Life [...]" v02 but found nothing (I tend to trust the information on M-U, at least how many volumes of a series are out or something like that). Amazon.jp apparently only lists these two books as well, so that settled it for me. I'll treat them as two separate series even though I named the actual files Strawberry-chan_v01_p* or _v02_p* and the first book ends with c32 and the second begins with c33...anyway...does anybody care about this stuff at all? I doubt it...

I hope this get's posted properly, because when it does I should already be at some relative's home either stuffing my face with tons of food or get a gazillion gifts. Life is good...

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. This looks interesting, thanks for sharing! And Happy Holidays!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for scanning this owo
    I had been wanting to read this like forever XD
    Merry belated Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete